Main shortcode for the WooCommerce Currency Switcher. Generates drop-down or flags on the front of the site which allow users to switch currencies.
- txt_type – 2 possible values: desc and code.
- flag_position – (ddslick only) flag position. You can set side: left or right.
- width – width in px or %. Set its value like ‘300px’ or ‘75%’
- show_flags – show or hide flags. Possible values: 1 or 0
- style – added in version 2.2.9/1.1.9 for new styles system. Set there value from 1 to 3 (depends of in-built count of styles)
- sd – special attribute for “Smart Designer“, example: [woocs sd=7] where ‘7’ is number of created design.
- css_class – (from v.2.3.9/1.3.9) allows to add to tag <select> custom css classes + special value there ‘woocs_clean_select‘ which allows to avoid applying of selected skins and always show pure drop-down
Skins with names like ‘Style‘ has their own targeted attributes:
- Style #2: head_bg – color of head background, head_txt_color – head text, head_close_bg – bg color of cross button, head_close_color – color of cross in close button. Example: [woocs style=”2″ head_bg=”#ff0000″ head_txt_color=”#000″ head_close_bg=”green” head_close_color=”yellow”]
- Style #3: head_title – Text of head title, leave it empty to hide. Example: [woocs style=”3″ head_title=”Select Currency”]
ATTENTION: all attributes above doesn’t work for drop-down created by Smart Designer
If you want to set the switcher somewhere in the site code, for example in your wp theme header.php or footer.php use next code please:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[woocs show_flags=1 txt_type="desc" style=3]'); ?>